[Novalug] [Opinion] The age of "Guilt-By-Knowledge" and how the anti-system crowd has "won"

James Ewing Cottrell III JECottrell3@Comcast.NET
Sat May 2 20:08:43 EDT 2015

Indeed. In fact, the Only window system I have seen where Focus Follows
Mouse cannot be had is Windows itself. Evidently, there are enough FFM
fans among the Window System Developers out there.

IIRC, this was the default in Both Sunview and X11, so this is the way I
always thought it Should be.

BTW, there is another related mode, what I am gonna call Focus Follows
Last Window, so that you can move the mouse to the Root Window to get it
out of the way. Perhaps this is called Lazy FFM?

JIM