[Novalug] Administrativia -- list configuration [was: The age of "Guilt-By-Knowledge" and how the anti-system crowd has "won"]

James Ewing Cottrell III JECottrell3@Comcast.NET
Sat May 2 20:01:24 EDT 2015

Next you'll be telling us that Top Posting is Gauche.

Guess what? The World has decided Against You on both accounts en masse.
Do you REALLY want to go back to uudecoding Attachments?

Yes, we have all seen Horrible HTML based mail, and it's even worse when
they assume M$ specific feature.

Perhaps the best Balance is Text with MIME Attachments, which are pretty
must Standard by now. And isn't there a Content-Type: text/rich?

And perhaps my own style of emphasis, Like This, ain't so bad either.

JIM

P.S. FWIW, the text *like this* was displayed in Bold in my MUA,
Thunderbird.