[Novalug] openldap primer

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Sat Mar 28 21:47:14 EDT 2015

It does.

Right now I am trying to create a "bundle" that will install and connect
OpenLDAP, gerrit, git and Jenkins. The idea is enter some info and have a
working CI/CD environment. While you may want to connect to github and have
OpenLDAP proxy or use a different auth the basics will be there.

It will be done w Murano in OpenStack.

greg pryzby
mobile response