[Novalug] cpu running hot

Ed James edward.james@gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 18:09:01 EDT 2015

Too much is indeed bad.  The recommendations I see are for an amount equal
to between a large grain of rice and a small pea - and to spread it
carefully with a credit card (no drips over the edges - might cause
problems on the MoBo).  You need enough to fill cracks and crevices and
make solid contact between components - no more.  Cleaning any old gunk off
is also a good idea - not sure the best way to do that, though.

Ed James