[Novalug] [Ma-jobs] XPost: How to change jobs or careers, with an open source bent

Sean McGowan spmcgowan@gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 21:26:39 EDT 2015

Not to hijack greg's thread, but we are hiring  sys admin types at perfect
sense digital.  We use an entirely open source stack, along with other open
source tools.  If you are interested,  shoot me your resume off list.  I
think we are still hiring front and back end developers too (java).