[Novalug] where are they?

pereira ninorpereira@gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 18:27:16 EDT 2015

List,

Jim makes an interesting point that I have long wondered about:
how do files get into lost+found?

It has happened mainly, or maybe exclusively, on memory sticks
(on my system, "sudo ls /home/lost+found gives nothing").

Does fsck put files with zero links into lost+found? But, when I 'delete'
them,  I just learned, I reduce the number of links.

What am I missing?

Nino