[Novalug] Administrivia: don't use URL shorteners

Derek LaHousse dlahouss@mtu.edu
Sat Mar 7 18:13:54 EST 2015

As far as I can tell from a quick wikisearch, the only Spartan
involved in the Siege of Troy was Helen.  And Microsoft's browser
will, by no means, be the most beautiful.  So, the browser will
probably act like any Trojan, and be executed by the payload.