[Novalug] it''s text, dummy !!

Walt Smith waltechmail@yahoo.com
Tue Mar 3 13:13:03 EST 2015

I guess a reminder, every knows but somehow
I simply feel to say a repeat  ...

The maillist and emails are text and intent
sometimes misunderstood.  Intent is part of the tone and
feelings implied in the use of words.

Why do I say this now ?
Because I received a person email comtaining
clarification on something.  I needed to then ask about it.
Which I'm sure I thoughtfully did.

After 2 go rounds, I was informed by the other person
his first email was -- the word of the day --sarcastic.
Sarcastic humor.  ("humor" is the important part ).
And in retrospect, it was !!!  I just didn't get it.
And he didn't understand why I was questioning it.

In the end, we're both more at ease at the
mixup, and back on track ... a better understanding
on personal STYLE of writing.

regards,

----
The government is lawless, not the press (people).
( [Supreme Court] Justice Douglas re: The Pentagon Papers )