[Novalug] remote caching auto-syncing file system?

Bryan J Smith b.j.smith@ieee.org
Thu Jun 25 22:51:39 EDT 2015

My apologies, I totally missed this response. Now I'm the one days late. ;)

DISCLAIMER: Sent from phone, please excuse any typos
--
Bryan J Smith - Technology Mercenary
b.j.smith@ieee.org - http://linkedin.com/in/bjsmith