[Novalug] [OT] holy hair dryer

Ed James edward.james@gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 11:57:44 EDT 2015

I worked with some Xerox workstations in the 80's that were notorious for
b0rking periodically.  The fix was to pull all the cards out and re-seat
them.  That hardware was pretty sweet - well ahead of what most current big
names had at that time.  The software, not so sweet.  But that "feature"
kept me employed. :)

Ed James

​​