[Novalug] PEEL device Software I found one of these, id do not know what it is

Bonnie Dalzell bdalzell@qis.net
Tue Jul 28 18:53:17 EDT 2015

background: a number of years ago (mid 1990's)  a geek friend of mine had
a nervous breakdown and somehow a lot of his stuff ended up stored in my
house. Upon recovering from his trauma, he then moved to England.

So I have an original box with a small computer board that has lots of
memory chips on it, 4 large floppy disks for the software and a manual
that says PEEL(tm) software and Applications Handbook and a piece of
hardware labeled ETPEEL (tm) Device Programmer with a socet on the top
that appears to take the legs of one of those 10 legged computer chips
(Eprom?).

"The APEEL logic assembler is used to create new designs specificially
for PEEL devices".

Box says:
"ET International CMOS Technology, INC"
"PEEL devices, the logical choice"

So if any of you are antique hardware fans - if you want it - you can
have it.

Or maybe you know a computer museum that would want it ;-)

I hate throwing these mysteries out.

                        Bonnie Dalzell, MA
mail:PO box 9767 Baldwin, MD, USA 21013  |  EMAIL:bdalzell@qis.net
shipping address:5100 Hydes Rd 21082 (Hydes Post Office closed Jan 2012)
Freelance anatomist, vertebrate paleontologist, writer, illustrator, dog
HOME www.batw.net    ART bdalzellart.batw.net  BUSINESS www.boardingatwedge.com