[Novalug] Automotive Bus was older cars

Derek LaHousse dlahouss@mtu.edu
Mon Jul 20 14:03:32 EDT 2015

Buy a cheap, clone OBD-II bluetooth reader on amazon/e-bay, then
Torque for your android phone.

http://www.amazon.com/Docooler-Version-Bluetooth-Diagnostic-Interface/dp/B008UR7J6I/ref=sr_1_6?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1437415232&sr=1-6&keywords=bluetooth+obdii

No, it's not a real version ELM327, but it should still work okay.
Torque will cost $5.  It will tell you just about everything it can
about what your engine is doing.

Want to go beyond that and tell your brakes not to work?  Well,
there's an OBD library for linux.  http://www.obdtester.com/pyobd