[Novalug] older cars (was: Re: Probably off topic but the brainpower is here... - Upgrading Auto Stereo/GPS/Bluetooth)

William Sutton william@trilug.org
Mon Jul 20 10:37:57 EDT 2015

I've heard good things about the 1st two gens of Saturn.  After that, word
of mouth says they were as bad as any other GM vehicle.

And I say that as someone who grew up wit GM on both sides of the family
(Oldsmobile and Chevy, mostly).

William Sutton