[Novalug] Probably off topic but the brainpower is here... - Upgrading Auto Stereo/GPS/Bluetooth

Bryan J Smith b.j.smith@ieee.org
Mon Jul 13 19:35:42 EDT 2015

Miles D. Oliver wrote:
> I'll be replacing the Honda probably next year so I don't run the cars I
> use to commute to work into the ground with the miles I put on them so
> maybe the next one will have a factory GPS unit.

I purposely bought my 2010 "beater" for $10.3K (yes, brand new price)
to do exactly that ... run it into the ground with miles.

If it's not giving you troubles, then why replace it?  But that's just
me.  Of course, people make fun of my car too.  But that's just how
I've always been, not caring what people think.

-- bjs