[Novalug] Home wifi for streaming

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Sat Jan 31 12:51:30 EST 2015

Awesome questions and once I get past the flu enough to venture to the
basement I can check ;)

However I can get some info:
Netgear WNDR3400 w  DD-WRT v24-sp2 is running 2,4 and 5GHz networks
   game consoles, chromecast and firestick are on this device (2.4 iirc)
   hardwired to actiontec
Actiontec (latest) from Comcast connected to cable
   printer and most computers connected to this
phone hop around

I haven't looked at phones and devices to see which wifi protocol they
are using. Didn't think about that.... Maybe I will group like
devices. The exception being printer always on Actiontec and if you
need to print you move to actiontec wifi