[Novalug] February Topic Ideas?

Peter Larsen peter@peterlarsen.org
Mon Jan 26 21:48:22 EST 2015

That would then include a boot-loader discussion? I'm sure we have
several members, including me, who can do this talk. I would just point
out, that any talk like this would be pretty distribution specific. If
there's more interest in Ubuntu specific talks, I would suggest we find
someone who's "done-it" with Ubuntu or at least Debian in the last few
years.

If people don't mind a Fedora based talk, I can certainly do it.

On 01/26/2015 03:28 PM, greg pryzby via Novalug wrote:
> I think a discussion on many topics, including
>    lvm
>    disk partitioning
>    coexisting w/ Windows....
>

> On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 3:17 PM, Roger W. Broseus via Novalug
> <novalug@firemountain.net> wrote:
>> You already have in your excellent presentation on LVM. I've just never
>> gotten there. And, why LVM on a single-disk system like a laptop?
>>
>> Roger W. Broseus - Linux User
>>     Email: RogerB@bronord.com
>>     Web Site: www.bronord.com

>>> Why not a talk on why you should NOT use partitions but volumes?

Regards
  Peter Larsen