[Novalug] ReactOS question

Kevin Cole dc.loco@gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 10:36:20 EST 2015

> However, millions and millions and millions of people swear by it.

By "millions and millions and millions" I assume you mean "about a
hundred". Also, are you sure it's "swear by" and not "swear at"?

If your goal is to dig yourself a bigger hole, then by all means, get
more shovels.

Or, if you simply want to explore -- nothing wrong with that -- get a
machine that you never put anything you need onto, and boldly go
forth.

 (I'm doing that with a Gentoo system that I'm probably going to need
to redo from scratch at some point. It was an experiment I always
wanted to try, and I think I bollixed it up, as applications run much
slower than on my Ubuntu and Red Hat systems.)