[Novalug] LMDE (was Linux on a chromebook - secure?)

Charles Richard Head CharlesRHead@Netscape.Net
Thu Jan 22 21:28:55 EST 2015

*Roger,*

I haven't set up an LMDE server.  However, LMDE certainly "just works"
as a desktop OS, as far as my needs are concerned.  I have to admit that
my needs are simple though.  I don't do much audio or video, other than
what is associated with web pages I visit.  I haven't heard anyone
complaining about LMDE shortcomings.

*Charlie Head*