[Novalug] Raspberry pi references

Zachary Zebrowski zak.zebrowski@gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 13:44:39 EST 2015

The pi is popular because 1) it was the first, 2) has (and remains) a very
cheap price point for experimentation, and 3) has a large community of
support.  Looking at the link, the odroid recently got to the $35 price
point (nice), but has less gpio than the pi, has a non-usb based power
adaptor (which was one of the goals of the pi - not to require additonal
hardware that you could find around the house), and is made in korea (vs
UK).  It does look a *lot* more powerful, and for that reason, I'm looking
into getting one for myself.