[Novalug] Amazon's Fire TV Stick

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Sat Jan 10 15:04:39 EST 2015

I need to research.

The PBS app is the same for all devices so check the app. I can try to see
what is available.

I dont think live streaming is an option. You probably can w Chromecast as
you can send a tab to the device.

I think I paid under 50$ for both and happy yo have the choice. Both are
wifi only.  I did have a roku for a week and returned it because it was
compatible w my receiver for HBO Go.

greg pryzby
mobile response