[Novalug] Python? anything tips/tricks to share to make it easier ?

Miles D. Oliver miles.d.oliver@gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 13:20:27 EST 2015

Thanks for asking,

It'll be another 2-3 weeks tell if it has been successful or not.  I'm on
the mend and have little feeling in my ring finger so its kind of tough to
tell if I'm on the keys or not so typing will be rough for a bit longer.
I'm going through some physical therapy too so I think I'll come out good
on the other end of this.

I am getting the hand of python but I with so many modules and functions
I'm question if I'm making the right choices for what I want to do.

I'm searching for a new job now and from my looking it seems that python is
almost a necessity anymore.  Current job is too 'backwards' and too many
silos to get the job done.  After almost 3 years. time to go.