[Novalug] Picking next laptop

Beartooth beartooth@Beartooth.Info
Thu Feb 19 10:28:20 EST 2015

On Thu, 19 Feb 2015, greg pryzby via Novalug wrote:

> So if my only choices are Apple (closed) or Lenovo, Apple is the answer?
>
> That said first thing I do is wipe the OS

 	One used to be able to buy IBM-refurbished thinkpads;
dunno about Lenovo ones. I've had a couple of the IBMs, and think
well of them. The old T30 finally bit the dust this winter; the
T42 still sits in the guest room, ready and waiting.

--
Beartooth Implacable, Curmudgeon On Line
They say it's a great life, if you don't weaken.