[Novalug] Valentine's Day Meeting

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Sun Feb 1 17:35:52 EST 2015

I think Peter is willing to give high level on why and how LVM (time?)

There was at least one other topic....

If anyone can explain how to use the following (all, some, none?)
   vagrant, the foreman, jenkins, git, docker, kubernetes
I expect they are all loosely tied to "DevOps" but the solutions are
tossed around and I would love to understand a workflow (based in
reality, not theory) and when multiple pieces could solve the problem,
if possible, talk about pro/cons.

--
greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
http://www.linkedin.com/in/gpryzby