[Novalug] Refurbished Core i5 laptops drop below $250

John Kennedy skebi69@gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 08:43:09 EDT 2015

Hell, bump the RAM and swap the drive for an SSD (should be able to do that
easily?) and it would be a decent box.

John Kennedy  (_8(|)
I have a yellow dog:
http://www.theyellowdogproject.com/The_Yellow_Dog_Project/About.html

Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't - Pedro Catacora

Just because nobody disagrees with you doesn't mean you are correct.

Anatidaephobia is the fear that somehow, somewhere a duck is watching you -
urbandictionary.com

The Dunning-Kruger effect occurs when incompetent people not only fail to
realize their incompetence, but consider themselves much more competent
than everyone else. Basically - they're too stupid to know that they're
stupid.

VGSR Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this email are mine and do not
reflect the opinions of VGSR or their board of directors.