[Novalug] Hello from the newest Newbie to the group, and a question!

Beartooth beartooth@Beartooth.Info
Tue Aug 11 10:55:17 EDT 2015

On Tue, 11 Aug 2015, greg pryzby via Novalug wrote:
 	[....]
> A few people are using System76.com and while there was an issue or two,
> they were fixed, iirc.
 	[....]

 	I've been using their netbook model, called Starling,
with no trouble, for a year or three. If anyone can remember what
the issues were, I'll watch out for them.

--
Beartooth Implacable, Curmudgeon On Line
Heart shall be bolder, harder be purpose,