[Novalug] Technical books for a good home

Peter Larsen peter@peterlarsen.org
Thu Apr 30 12:41:34 EDT 2015

On 04/30/2015 12:34 PM, James Ewing Cottrell, III via Novalug wrote:
> Something tells me this will Make You Happy.
>
> I sometimes look at my shelf and wonder
> why I ever thought some of that stuff was Important,
> and How Glad I Am not to Have to Deal with it anymore.
> Some of what I bought was Speculative, like that Cold Fusion book I have.

hey! I still got my DOS 6.22 bible :) Even my Tannenbaum from the 80'ies
talking about HUGE machines with 1GB of RAM .... lol
My only fear about the digitalization is that getting those reminders
you're talking about is going to be harder and harder. All I need to do
is walk by and look at the shelf. The books I have on Kindle tends to
hide themselves unless I actively look for them.

Not sure what I would do if we started moving around a lot or needed to
reduce the size of our living space. Ohhh the memories from looking at
some the stuff on the shelves or even in the clear boxes.

--
Regards
  Peter Larsen