[Novalug] May topic-- speakers? Finalizing talk

John Warren jpwarren00@gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 11:36:23 EDT 2015

It's a little difficult to flip it around like that, Drupal being a very
general purpose CMS, but I can certainly try.

The changes I'm working on also involves moving off of shared hosting and
onto a dedicated VPS, which by getting back to OS level control there is a
whole host of things we could do.  Such as I seem to remember someone
asking about VPN services which is something we could turn into a community
project and build into the VPS (bandwidth caps in mind though).  Or build a
traffic cleaning proxy to identify and/or possibly remove super cookies and
such, which is something that's been bothering me lately.

So there is really a massive amount of things we could do with this new
setup and my intent is to create a machine for the community that serves to
be an archive of record, an educational tool, and a sandbox for projects
that might need one.