[Novalug] [Opinion] The age of "Guilt-By-Knowledge" and how the anti-system crowd has "won"

Bonnie Dalzell bdalzell@qis.net
Thu Apr 30 11:09:24 EDT 2015

On Thu, 30 Apr 2015, James Ewing Cottrell III via Novalug wrote:

> JIM
>
> P.S And please 'Make Caps Lock another CTRL Key'. Better yet, Banish it
> altogether. I've got 20 years of History in my fingers assuming that the CTRL
> key is to the Left of the A key. Who needs Caps Lock anyway?

as an aside and fantasy wish:

whatever you do with the key to the left of the A key - could it not be
made so it is harder to hit by accident. I keep hitting the d**** thing
when reaching for 'a'. However if it was the control key it would be a
bigger disaster for me. Do not have problem with tab, but probably that is
because one almost never has to type a 'q'.