[Novalug] [Opinion] The age of "Guilt-By-Knowledge" and how the anti-system crowd has "won"

Ed James edward.james@gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 13:43:45 EDT 2015

My first salaried job out of college was at Martin Marietta Laboratories
(formerly known as RIAS (Research Institute for Advanced Studies), around
1973.  I'm still amazed at the caliber of the research people there, at
that time.  I've never found another "home" like that, though I've
certainly tried.

Ed James