[Novalug] Linux/Open Source in the movie industry

Peter Larsen peter@peterlarsen.org
Mon Apr 6 17:08:59 EDT 2015

For everyone who's planning on showing up, please note that the location
is ENGLAND RUN LIBRARY - not the actual main Rappahannoc library in
downtown Fredericksburg.

Location: http://www.librarypoint.org/englandrun
806 Lyons Blvd.
Fredericksburg, VA 22406

Map:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/806+Lyons+Blvd,+Fredericksburg,+VA+22406/@38.3627748,-77.4976733,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x89b6ebb4110d64af:0x5163d0138aadbcf3

The library is a bit closer to i95 than the central library building.

--
Regards
  Peter Larsen