[Novalug] google calendaring permissions

David Paper novalug@ginch.org
Wed Apr 1 16:52:21 EDT 2015

On Apr 1, 2015, at 4:49 PM, Mark Smith via Novalug <novalug@firemountain.net> wrote:

> I find it odd that google calendaring as enterprise class software has an
> all-or-nothing security model.  If you can login, you can do everything
> to the calendar.  I suppose you have to pay for a better security model?

You sure about that?  At work, using google calendar, we have an out-of-the-office calendar that is read-only to us.  If we want to get something onto it, we invite the onto@mycompany.com, and one of the managers looks at it and accepts it, and then it shows up.

I think you may not have found the magic configuration butons yet, but they should be there.

-dave

--
Dave Paper

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln