[Novalug] dash cams

Jared Scott jared@jaredscott.com
Tue Sep 23 21:27:49 EDT 2014

I was just looking into this the other day myself. I'm thinking of picking
up a mobius after reading a bit about it, but it will probably be a while
before I get around to it. It's just not that high on my list of priorities
right now. Here's a website that has some reviews on a bunch of types of
cameras: https://dashcamtalk.com/