[Novalug] web stack experience

Sean McGowan sean@mcgowanet.com
Sat Sep 13 23:02:44 EDT 2014

Hello all,

I have both development and sysadmin experience with the company for which
I work.  I generally am considered pretty well-rounded; however, one
glaring thing that I don't have experience with is web app stuff.  I am not
up on the vernacular, nor do I know the best practices.

I am interested in gaining some experience with deploys, maintenance, and
overall infrastructure design.  Does anyone know of any projects where I
could gain some experience that:

a)  are charitable organizations where I could donate some time
b)  are looking for part time help
c)  insert your idea here

Thanks

Sean