[Novalug] How to document sessions

Igor Birman igor_birman@yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 14:11:04 EDT 2014

I have used VirtualBox in the past, it can record your entire session for you, so you can capture the boot process etc.

On Thursday, September 11, 2014 12:24 PM, Roger Broseus <RogerB@Bronord.com> wrote:

There was an app called Istanbul used to document sessions with automatic screen shots: https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Istanbul
I say "was" because it appeared to no longer be in active development.

Any other tools out there, in particular, how to get screen shots during boot poor during install sessions, sorry of using a camera? I want to illustrate steps in installing an OS. Sort of like taking pictures of a galloping horse before he's left the barn.
--
Roger Broseus
www.bronord.com