[Novalug] Radio to listen to question

Justin Robert Swain justin.swain@gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 19:50:59 EDT 2014

Charlie,

Your specific NPR program preferences were not stated. I Googled "national
public radio programs online" and found streaming audio, online audio files
to play on demand. A visit to http://www.npr.org/programs/ seems to
generally address your request.

Justin R. Swain
Freelance Videographer, Multi-media Producer-Director,
Member of  ArlingtonMedia.org, DCTV.org, *WIFV.org <http://WIFV.org> and*
TIVAdc.org
      Quote WE HAVE MET THE ENEMY AND HE IS US
<http://www.igopogo.com/final_authority.htm> - Walt Kelly, creator of comic
strip Pogo