[Novalug] chowe or cmhowe question

cmhowe@patriot.net cmhowe@patriot.net
Sat Sep 6 07:45:31 EDT 2014

List,

I assume you've followed the story of my woes. My daughter, who has PoA,
signed in to deal with my bank account. She had done the same thing
without incident on Jan 10.

This time she omitted the m in my password, which started with cmh. At
that moment the feces hit the fan. I'm still struggling with the problem.
I will possess a refurbished Lenova ThinkPad, which means I can start
living an ordinary online life.

That's the background. Here's what I ask you to help me. With dismaying
frequency I get "Return to Sender" I have more than a hunch that when that
happens the root was chowe. The precise question is, how can I determine
what root I was in. I know. You can't have two roots. But my software acts
like it does.

Charlie