[Novalug] python projects

Karri Balk kbalk@cutter.rexx.com
Fri Sep 5 20:26:44 EDT 2014

> ...  Does anyone know any interesting
> open source python projects?  I'm going to look around the interwebs, but
> would love to know what people on this list are involved with.

This isn't an open source project, but it might be useful:

http://thenextweb.com/dd/2014/07/08/checkio-introduces-crowdsourced-coding-game-platform-python-developers/

You can go directly to the site here:

http://www.checkio.org/

Once you solve a problem, you can look at the other solutions and I
almost always learn something from them.  That's what I find the most
beneficial.

O'Reilly sponsers an "island" and recently had a give-away.  GitHub also
has an "island".  If you only have small spurts of time to work on a
puzzle, then this site allows you to keep your skills fresh and also
helps you focus on the fundamentals.

Karri