[Novalug] how to run a command at startup

pereira ninorpereira@gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 09:23:10 EDT 2014

This is an interesting suggestion. It would be particularly helpful for
those
trying to understand what's going on if there were to be an explanation why
the various files (all owned by root, and read-write only; not executable)
are in this directory. Are those all referred to each time you open a
terminal? each time you reboot?

And, where are the files that are executed once a day? once a week?

Curious minds want to know...

Nino