[Novalug] how to run a command at startup

greg pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Mon Oct 20 13:22:01 EDT 2014

add it to /etc/rc.local and at boot it will be run. I don't know if that
will work, try it.

You can try it in /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc also. Or Xsession.

REsearch how to change Xorg so on start a command is run (if /etc/rc.local
doesn't work).