[Novalug] Where's Docker

Jon LaBadie novalugml@jgcomp.com
Sat Oct 11 13:39:21 EDT 2014

All excited by Dave's fine presentation I tried to play
with docker at home.  Unfortunately yum tells me there are
at least two "dockers".  The one called "docker" is a system
tray app that I think, lends a Mac appearance to Linux.

The list of packages with "docker" in their names available
on Fedora 20 and CentOS 6.5 is at the end.

>From the descriptions the package I want might be "docker-io".
Is that correct and sufficient or might other packages be
needed or likely useful?  For some the descriptions are vague
enough that is it unclear if they are related to the tray or
container app.

AVAILABLE PACKAGES

docker

docker-io
docker-io-devel
docker-io-pkg-devel

docker-registry

fedora-dockerfiles

fence-agents-docker

golang-github-docker-libcontainer
golang-github-docker-libcontainer-devel
golang-github-fsouza-go-dockerclient-devel

imagefactory-plugins-Docker

python-docker-py
python-docker-registry-core

Thanks,
Jon
--
Jon H. LaBadie                  novalugml@jgcomp.com
 11226 South Shore Rd		(703) 787-0688 (H)