[Novalug] dash cams

jerry w jerrywone@gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 20:18:04 EDT 2014

Different from some of my old rides, no one yelling 'get the f off the
road' from a pickup truck, but giving them a blank stare back because it
sounds like blah blah blah with the wind.

>From a bicycle touring list today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ_IQS3VKjA

And last weekend's moto presenter, find video in link's page below

http://horcamoto.com/2014/04/21/the-way-we-roll-a-videologue/

Both not dash cams, but interesting for comparison, IMO

~~~~~~
Techies Unite:
Open Source and Hardware
Typos likely with canned devices and vocab lists, not to mention me
bastardized use o' language
On Oct 5, 2014 6:34 PM, "Igor Birman via Novalug" <novalug@firemountain.net
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','novalug@firemountain.net');>> wrote:

> And, none of the URLs I shared came through.  Here is the Youtube link: Sunday
> Bike Ride Highlights
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcbM_yj208o&feature=youtu.be>
> and here is the eBay link: http://ebay.to/1BHoNcb
> Is firemountain stripping the URLs or is this a Yahoo issue?
> Igor
>

>      On Sunday, October 5, 2014 6:05 PM, Igor Birman <
> igor_birman@yahoo.com
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','igor_birman@yahoo.com');>> wrote:
>

>  I promised to report back about my new bike cam.  From what I can tell,
> it has the same functions of a GoPro but is much cheaper.  I uploaded some
> highlights of today's bike ride that I took with the camera I bought:
> Sunday Bike Ride Highlights
>
> |   |
> |   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
> | Sunday Bike Ride Highlights |
> |  |
> | View on www.youtube.com | Preview by Yahoo |
> |  |
> |   |

> I bought it off eBay: Full HD 1080P Mini Sports Helmet Camera DV Action
> DVR Video Camcorder Recorder
> And added a 32GB SD card.  One note, the instructions say class 4, I
> bought one and it didn't work for more than 3 minutes.  I bought another
> class 10 SD card for under $20 and it works fine.
> I put the video together using Kdenlive.
> Igor

Jerry W