[Novalug] dash cams

Igor Birman igor_birman@yahoo.com
Sun Oct 5 18:05:42 EDT 2014

I promised to report back about my new bike cam.  From what I can tell, it has the same functions of a GoPro but is much cheaper.  I uploaded some highlights of today's bike ride that I took with the camera I bought:
Sunday Bike Ride Highlights

|   |
| Sunday Bike Ride Highlights |
|  |
| View on www.youtube.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

I bought it off eBay: Full HD 1080P Mini Sports Helmet Camera DV Action DVR Video Camcorder Recorder
And added a 32GB SD card.  One note, the instructions say class 4, I bought one and it didn't work for more than 3 minutes.  I bought another class 10 SD card for under $20 and it works fine.
I put the video together using Kdenlive.
Igor