[Novalug] Joining a Linux Workstation to an Active Directory Domain

Charles Richard Head CharlesRHead@Netscape.Net
Wed Nov 26 12:47:59 EST 2014

*Alvin,*

Thanks.  Realmd lookslikejust what I've been looking for.  Best of all,
it's available through the Linux Mint software repository (which
probably means it's available for Ubuntu and others as well).  I'm out
in the sticks right now (for the holiday), so I can't try it
immediately.  I'm tempted to go home early just for this!

Given all the web searches I've done, I'm amazed that I didn't find
this.  You've probably saved me a ton of time.
*
**Charlie Head*