[Novalug] Meeting Saturday (Build your own FreeNAS device)

Jason Kohles jason@nova-labs.org
Tue Nov 4 22:06:20 EST 2014

If you are choosing between the upper and lower entrance then you are at the wrong building.  It's a single-story building shared by Nova Labs and Reston Montessori School.

We don't have a real sign yet, but there is a Nova Labs logo in the window above the front door.

If you are using Google Maps or some other GPS to find the place make sure you include the 'West' in 'Isaac Newton Square West', otherwise you'll end up at the wrong spot..

--
Jason Kohles - Vice President - Nova Labs, Inc.
jason@nova-labs.org - www.nova-labs.org