[Novalug] Search Question

Alex Smith (K4RNT) shadowhunter@gmail.com
Wed May 28 21:02:16 EDT 2014

Charlie:

I went to washingtonpost.com and used their search box. I entered "allen
coal plant", and it immediately showed me several articles.

Anything further you should be able to find on your own by refining your
search to the last 60 days, and scrolling through the results. I have no
idea if their articles sit behind a paywall though - they might require you
to either pay for a digital subscription, or if you have a paper
subscription, enter your account information to validate that.

episode "The Drumhead"
- Alex Smith
- Huntsville, Alabama metropolitan area USA