[Novalug] question about new lubuntu install

Alex Smith (K4RNT) shadowhunter@gmail.com
Thu May 22 13:51:27 EDT 2014

The *only* reason I even tolerate Ubuntu in a desktop is so that my Linux
desktop can also use the Steam digital gaming system from Valve Software.
Otherwise, I'd probably go with openSUSE or a Red Hat derivative.

episode "The Drumhead"
- Alex Smith
- Huntsville, Alabama metropolitan area USA