[Novalug] Question re: Ubiquiti products

Joshua Ellsworth jrellsworth@gmail.com
Tue May 20 18:46:48 EDT 2014

It looks like there is ethernet cable that is able to be buried.

http://compnetworking.about.com/cs/cablingcat5/f/cat5outdoors.htm

I would think that it is probably much cheaper and more reliable than
wireless. If powerline ethernet is possible, however, I would think that
might be the best choice.

Josh