[Novalug] Knott's Installation Problems

jerry w jerrywone@gmail.com
Thu May 15 18:28:47 EDT 2014

2x RAM space for swap was what I heard

There are also ubuntu specific groups close by, like Ubuntu MD, and dc loco
( local community ) where you may get developers, canonical, and bug fixers.

I encountered similar problems installing during an Ubuntu MD installfest,
the only one failing to install of many, but trying again at home not over
data plan and rushed at the end, and upgraded instead of fresh install,
having an encrypted home I still could not access and hence no GUI, so
installed XUbuntu over it and have a running system or two again.