[Novalug] System 76

John Franklin franklin@elfie.org
Mon May 5 16:37:30 EDT 2014

On May 5, 2014, at 4:31 PM, Katie Cunningham <katie.fulton@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have one (several, actually!), but I don't come to meet-ups.
> Anything I can tell you remotely?

The things I'm looking for are all subjective build-quality things.  How heavy does it feel, are the hinges tight or do they have play, tactile feedback of the keyboard, brightness and image quality of the display.  I'd be comparing it in my head to the Macbook Pros i've been using for the last several years, the Acer I brought to the Touchscreen Linux meeting and a cheap Gateway I use for Steam.

jf