[Novalug] 4 work spaces/windows

Walt Smith waltechmail@yahoo.com
Sat Mar 29 13:04:51 EDT 2014

so...... contrariness comment:

when are "we" ( community ) gonna be able to persuade
the talented trojan/virus writers to put those superb talents
to benefit mankind, and get them to fix and bullet proof the code
for all the linux distros ( usually desktops, mobiles coming )?

Unfortunately, they'll be working overtime pending XP's availability ..
for making mayhem and money ...

short term Solution to the XP problem:

remove all XP's from the Internet (pull wire)
Continue to use them for content creation..
(use powerpoint, word , print docs as needed at home )
then transfer uploadable stuff then to the cheap tablet...
Use the disposable tablet for Internet web stuff...

Re: [Novalug] 4 work spaces/windows

   I've never used xfce, so I would just be guessing.  I believe the thing is called the "workspace switcher", and that is what would need to be installed or activated or reset or loaded or ... ?

   My googling on it showed more questions and useful answers, and I don't have a box to test on.

Regards,
Ed James

----
The government is lawless, not the people.